Grab Crissy Conner’s short or long bio information here. Approved images are below.
Crissy Conner helps brands amplify their visibility with rockstar social media strategies that maximize their efforts for greater impact and growth. She has been helping brands and businesses grow for 5 years. She is the co-host of Queen Con, a female entrepreneur event happening in Columbus, Ohio in November 2020. Crissy is a wife, the mom of 3 (4 counting her furbaby Tennessee), and loves reading and binge-watching shows with her daughter, unless it’s summer and then you can find her reading by the pool.
Crissy Conner, is a digital marketer specializing in social media and digital strategy to help businesses grow. She is passionate about community and building relationships and teaches others how to do this through social media.
As The Visibility Queen, she helps entrepreneurs and small business owners become more visible in their businesses to create greater impact with rockstar social media strategies and her visibility framework. She is the creator of The Content Creation Machine, a mini course that has taught over 100 small business owners how to create content for their own businesses.
She was nominated for Social Media Manager of the Year in 2019 and won Graphic Designer of the Year the 2019 Global Excellence in Marketing Awards (GEM)
Crissy is the co-host of the #SMSSWYDS podcast and Queen Con a Woman Owned Business Conference happening in November 2020. She has spoken on stages like Boss Con, Columbus Creative Con, The Real Women Conference and has been a part of virtual summits and trainings nationwide. Crissy has been featured in articles with Influencive twice and Databox and has spoken on multiple podcasts.
Through experience and training through Social Media United and The Social Clique, Crissy has brought her clients the following once they started working with her:
- 2x ROI on Ad spend for revenue-generating client
- 24x video views organically.
- 28% conversion from free offer to paid.
- 72% opt-in conversion for over 12 weeks and counting. (that means every 100 person that hits the site, we add 72 to the email list)
- Once starting to work with local client who previously had zero social media presence, trainings were filled to capacity and revenue increased tremendously.
- Increased a client’s paid reach over 3 times once I took over the ads management.
- Increased a client’s email list by 48%, reached over 300k people across all platforms with first 90 days of working with client.
She is married and the mother of 3 beautiful children and 1 furbaby. Crissy enjoys watching her daughter compete with her all-star cheerleading team. In her downtime she enjoys reading, learning, and binge-watching her favorite shows unless it’s summer and then you can find her reading by the pool.